Thursday, August 5, 2010

Emerging Learners


EMC Storage Products (UNITY, ISILON, Symmetrix VMAX, XtremIO), Fabric Switches (Cisco MDS, Brocade DCX) & Vmware Training.

The course will be conducted on Friday & Saturday. All Enterprise Level Storage Arrays are available for Hands-On Practice. It will be a Level 1 to Level 4 Training. Any students who will finish this can directly apply for the Job by showing 1-10 years of Experience in Storage. We are going to start a new ONLINE Batch on Weekends. It would be using Go2Meeting, so it would almost like Classroom training only as the Live Video Streaming is Available. If interested, let me know once. For any query, WhatsApp/RING me @ +91-8861306364. 

Hello Everyone, We are giving on EMC Products Training (Scale-Out Isilon, XtremIO, Unified VNX, Unity, RecoverPoint, Symmetrix VMAX2 & VMAX3, Brocade & Cisco Fabric Switches & Vmware) with E2E 24/7 Labs. Basic to L4 Training. THE COST / FEE IS INR.60K (NOT A FREE TRAINING) ... Duration would be 2 to 3 months. We'll start from THURSDAY, 14th FEBRUARY ... It would be Online Go2Meeting Session, almost like a classroom session ... ** If genuinely interested, please WhatsApp me @ +918861306364 (DON'T MESSAGE OR KEEP YOUR COMMENTS HERE IN FACEBOOK, JUST SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE @ +918861306364.) You can attend the Demo session for your reference & Decide. Refer your friends and colleagues if anyone is interested ... #Isilon #XtremIO #Unity #VMAX #scales, #Vmware, #EMC, #storagevirtualization, #storage, #demo, #training, #symmetrix, #demos #virtualization #brocade #technology #recoverpoint

FEE will be from 65K INR/person for all the modules. * You can access & practice all the Enterprise Storage Boxes & Devices from your room (during & after the training).  Right now I have also included EMC Scale-Out NAS Isilon in the course...   ***** The student/students who'll perform extremely well (as my satisfaction) will get XtremeIO or RecoverPoint (Free) training....*****

Regards
Storage Learners
+91-8861306364
http://storagelearners.blogspot.com/2010/08/storage-learners.html

==================================================================================================================================












26 comments:

  1. hi thats great iam new to storage am just startted studying it can u guide me where to start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Am too a beginner and want ur guidance how to start with..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,
    same here. Well im ryt nw in my internship. Doing my internship in a company which provides storage solutions. I have worked only in mid segment organisations. Implemented (Symantec backup Exec and CA arcserve r15) would like to know moree about ur training.
    Please do reply...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All,

    Please call me @ 09740805351.

    Regards,
    Akash
    Storage Learners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Let me know if you are interested I can give training in online .
      please contact me 96527527640 --->srikanth

      Delete
  6. do you have a paypal account? If you have let me know thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ,
    I am Abhishek and i am interested in storage and want to go for the training .whr r u located ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Guys,

    I'm located in Bangalore. Please call me @ 09740805351 if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how much is the fee for emc storage

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Akash im glad to hear that you do train on Storage! I was searching in and out of bangalore for the training centers at last i found this. Could you please give more informatoin on this course i have a bunch of my friends who are really interested in Storage! please if possible provide more details at "ajayts87@gmail.com" ph no= 9986879318

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already sent u a msg also talked to u once. Plz contact me in

    NaveeN : 9742001114 naveen_202k@rediff.com.

    I work in IBM India

    Notes email : nabchand@in.ibm.com

    I wud like to knw the cost, duration etc..... I am planning to start from April/May

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please let me know the course fee and the scope in this..
    Mail : shanil_mail@yahoo.com
    Phone :9895737400

    ReplyDelete
  13. For more details, buzz @ 09241598444. You can also mail/add me in storage.akash@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Akash, i m locating in chennai . can i get more information on EMC ? I am currently working as system administrator in one of the reputed company with a experience of 2+ years... Plz advise me. My contacts: Nagarajbhat3@gmail.com mob - 8807857250

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Akash,
    I am Elayamani.I need to know about storage technologies. Please give me your location in Bangalore. Im working in Accenture and stying in Murugeshpalya

    ReplyDelete
  16. hii...thats really gr8 news for us but im from hyderabad n i want to learn on mentioned course from hyderabad it self as im working in. so please let me know your concerns.

    Thank you,
    Venkat. V

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please let me know the course fee and the scope in this..
    Email : aloysius.pious@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. GUYS, I AM NOT ALWAYS VISITING THIS PAGE. HERE I HAVE GIVEN MY MAIL ID & MOBILE NUMBER, SO INSTEAD OF GIVING UR NUMBER & MAIL IDS HERE, DIRECTLY CONTACT OR SEND ME A MAIL. THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Call me @ 08861306364 to get all the details..

    ReplyDelete